How to Write Brittany

Okay, now that she's out in the field here are some updates for writing:







Physical Address

110 Edgewater Circle

San Benito, TX
78586







Her email address has changed to brittany.morrill@myldsmail.net.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The First Day



Hello to all you faithful followers of Brittany's blog. This is her mother. I just received the following email from the MTC:

Dear family of Brittany Rose Morrill,

We are pleased to inform you that your missionary has been safely checked in at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. We thank you for supporting your missionary and know that your family will be blessed as a result.

Your missionary's mailing address while at the MTC is:
Brittany Rose Morrill
MTC Mailbox # 118
TX-MCAL 0210
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Today was a bitter sweet day. Bitter to know I will not get to see her for the next 18 months, or call her, or talk to her, or enjoy her presence in my house. Sweet knowing she is doing something she really wants to do, and the Lord is looking out for her. All of you who know her as I do have no doubt she will be an awesome missionary. The past 4 months having her home, if you can call it that since she spends more time out with all of you, her friends, or volunteering in Mexico, has been a wonderful growing experience for both of us. I am privileged to call her my daughter and I thank all of you for your love for her. I will be posting her letters and photos here on this blog and keeping you updated on her experiences. I know time will fly by and she will back before we even realize she left. Good grief I love this kid!

2 comments: