How to Write Brittany

Okay, now that she's out in the field here are some updates for writing:







Physical Address

110 Edgewater Circle

San Benito, TX
78586







Her email address has changed to brittany.morrill@myldsmail.net.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

adieu

my stake president shared with me and my family/friends tonight that "adieu" is the only french word in the book of mormon. it means something to the affect of "to god" or "i commend you to god." or god be with you 'til we meet again.

i'm very excited to embark on this new adventure. i am excited for the things i will learn and the people i will meet and be able to serve, and the ways that i will grow as a human being, and for my knowledge and love for jesus christ to grow. i am so grateful for the people i have had the pleasure of knowing and being in contact with thus far in my life. i truly think that everyone is put into our lives for a reason, and i know that i have learned so much from each and every one of you. i am excited to see what the next 18 months will bring, for me and for all of you. adieu.

all my love,
sister brittany morrill

No comments:

Post a Comment