How to Write Brittany

Okay, now that she's out in the field here are some updates for writing:







Physical Address

110 Edgewater Circle

San Benito, TX
78586







Her email address has changed to brittany.morrill@myldsmail.net.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life is Awesome

hello everybody!
i have good news. i tried on my jeans today and they still fit me! it seems as if only my face has gotten fatter.
anyway. yes, it is still super hot down here. so the world isn't ending. we had a great week here. our investigator francisco is so stinking awesome. in gospel principles class, the teacher had him introduce himself. and he said, "my name is francisco javier aguilar. for about the past year or so i have been looking for god's true church. i feel like i have found it. " he's so awesome. he has some problems with drinking, but i have no doubt in my mind that he'll be able to quit. he's awesome.
we also found this awesome family... sandra, carina, beau, and lauren. they're great. um. i don't really have much else to talk about today. life is still awesome. i'll see you all soon enough. hope you're all doing great!
love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment