How to Write Brittany

Okay, now that she's out in the field here are some updates for writing:







Physical Address

110 Edgewater Circle

San Benito, TX
78586







Her email address has changed to brittany.morrill@myldsmail.net.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby!


Her email to me (her mom):

"baby!
i have no words. i've just been sitting here looking at pictures with watering eyes for the past thirty minutes."

Then came this:

"hello everybody.
this week i have wasted my entire e-mail time looking at pictures of my new niece! happy birthday (today) to my favorite older sister in the world and to her new baby layla.
love,
hermana morrill


"mom, will you put up the cutest picture you can find of the baby? or maybe just the one you sent me of rachel holding the baby. then it has both of them."

Here is what she's been looking at: http://4wardthinking-terry.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment